ZGTS Titanium – A Cheap Dermaroller
This particular roller is ideal for skin needling on larger areas of the body. Because the needles are coated in a titanium alloy, they are strong and are an excellent choice for stretch mark treatments in particular. This means that for those wanting a roller for their stomach, thighs or other fleshier and less sensitive areas, the low cost of the roller with their strong needles make them a popular choice.
What this dermaroller is less suitable for is delicate areas such as the face and neck. The needles are not as precise as more expensive models as they are build primarily for strength and longevity rather than precision micro-needling. The rollers comes pre-sterilized and are packaged in a protective hard plastic tube for safe and secure transportation and storage.
How Much Do These Cheap Dermarollers Cost
Whilst we have worked hard to bring the cost of these rollers down to an already low price, we are pleased to offer even further discounts when you choose to take advantage of our multi pack offers.
- £30 for 1 ZGTS Titanium Dermaroller
- £54 for 2 ZGTS Titanium Dermarollers – Multi pack saving of £6.00
- £76.50 for 3 ZGTS Standard Dermarollers – Multi pack saving of £13.50
- £96.00 for 4 ZGTS Standard Dermarollers – Multi pack saving of £24.00
- £112.50 for 5 ZGTS Standard Dermarollers – Multi pack saving of £37.50
If you wish to check how much this is in your local currency, you can do so at XE.Com (Opens in New Window). You can of course see prices in a currency of your own choice by visiting are group shopping site at Ultramod Shop.
Visit Ultramod Shop
Dermaroller Planet is part of the Ultramod Group. This means that you can take advantage of an improved shopping experience at Ultramod Shop.com. Here you will be able to by the ZGTS Titanium roller along with all of the other rollers on offer at Dermaroller Planet. In addition, you will also be able to shop in a currency of your choice, compare and view all the Dermarollers far more easily as well as choose from a greater range of shipping options.
Treatments using this Dermaroller are the same as all of the models on offer. The range boasts needle lengths from 0.3mm to 1.5mm.
- The Dermaroller works on the stimulation of new collagen fibres as well as other vital skin cells. Unlike other treatment types such as acids or laser therapy, it doesn’t harm or damage the epidermis
- After treatment for Stretch Marks, Acne Scars, Wrinkles etc, the skin becomes thicker and tighter. Elasticity and bounce is restored and you a left with a healthy and youthful appearance.
- The Dermaroller is a non-surgical tool and is safe for all skin types. It is the first time that such an effective Anti-aging, scar and stretch mark removal has been made possible from the privacy of home.
- This ZGTS model has 192 needles which delicately puncture the dermis of the skin. This damage begins the release of growth factors which stimulate collagen and elastin production.
- Whilst the healing process begins immediately after derma rolling, results continue to develop for up to a year. It is common though for visible results to be showing within just one week.
The ZGTS Needle Range
The following are the needle lengths available for this model dermaroller.
0.3 mm needle length dermaroller
- boost the penetration of all of your skin care products
0.5 mm needle length Dr.Roller
1.0 mm needle length dermaroller
1.5 mm needle length dermaroller
- reduce the appearance of deep scars
- pitted skin treatment
Important ZGTS Dermaroller Feature
- In Line Needle Arrangement (192 micro-needles)
- Sculptured Handle
- Product Lifespan is advised as 6+ Months
- Titanium Alloy Micro Needles
How to Buy Your ZGTS Titanium Dermaroller
Simply choose your Dermaroller from the options below and add to cart. You can see your cart contents at the top of the page. When choosing needle lengths, remember you can take advantage of our free needle advice service by selecting the relevant option. Also, if you require different needle lengths within your multi pack, choose this option and we will ensure you get exactly the right product for your needs.
Remember that you also have the choice of shopping at Ultramod Shop.com. This is the specialist place to buy dermarollers where you can browse and compare rollers from across the range, shop in the currency of your choice as well as a whole host of advanced features designed to make shopping for you skin needling devices as easy and enjoyable as possible.
We never share any details with any third parties and do not keep any unnecessary records once we have shipped your dermaroller to you.
Once you have chosen and pressed the add to cart button, you can view and edit it by following the link below. Your details are kept secure at all times.